Friday, October 10, 2014

The 4 C's Are Alive at Laurel Park Middle School!

Critical Thinking Mural at Laurel Park Middle
I recently visited Laurel Park Middle School.  I was impressed to see teachers implementing the new HCPS curriculum.  I was also pleased to see that teachers are working together to incorporate the 4 C's into daily instruction: Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking, Communication, and Collaboration.  This is an area of focus for HCPS as we are working to ensure that all of our students are well-prepared for college, career, and citizenship.  I was also excited to see the murals that have been posted throughout the school.  As an example, I've included the mural for "Critical Thinking" in the picture to the right.  What a great way to remind students and teachers of the 4 C's.  I'm looking forward to seeing the 4 C's in action as I stop by Laurel Park for future visits.  Go Lancers!

Goal 1: High Quality Instruction

No comments:

Post a Comment